This AD (Anaerobic Digestion) Site Operative position / Anaerobic Digestion Level 2 Operator will be based at one of this businesses Hertfordshire sites and will be reporting into the Site Manager. The Anaerobic Digestion sites convert organic food waste into biogas to generate green electricity. Your role is to assist the manager in ensuring your site is operated as efficiently and safely as possible, in compliance with relevant regulation; that it delivers outstanding service to its customers. You will contribute to delivering “best in sector” operational performance at your site. This hands-on role requires the daily operation and maintenance of plant and machinery. We must not only work in harmony with our neighbours, your site will be visited by our customers and potential customers. You must therefore ensure site health, safety, and environmental protection as well as maximising site efficiency at all times to meet these aims.
· Oversee the safe receipt of product and then maintain the overall operation of the AD process to meet site targets. This will require the safe use of plant and equipment including telehandler and forklift
· Complete all maintenance and safety checks as directed by your Line Manager and ensure the site and plant are presented in a clean & tidy manner at all times
· Ownership for ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all
· Contribute to the compliance with the Environment Permit (site licence), ABPR, PAS 110
· Adhere to and promote, all procedures with the Business Management System
· Keep required records as directed by your Line Manager
· Exemplary and helpful behaviour with clients, colleagues, management and visitors.
· To provide general assistance across other sites when required
· Maintaining relevant on-site Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and records
· Liaising with clients, drivers, operational staff and management connected to deliveries
· Mechanical and proactive aptitude
· Computer literate
· Be adaptable to operating mobile plant (telehandler or forklift)
· Practical environmental and working safely knowledge · Experience of wo
· Experience of working within a regulated environment
Circa £25k plus £1.5k on target bonus, 25 days holiday, up to 2% company matched pension and additional benefits package! Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.