THE JOB VACANCY:
Working for a market leader within anaerobic digestion, with an excellent reputation in the organic waste and renewable energy sector are looking for an AD Site Manager to add to their successful West Midlands team. Managing their West Midlands site this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to really make their mark and work with the Regional Operations Manager to progress the operation. This is a hands-on role, where the right candidate will be required to ensure that the site that is operated as efficiently and safely as possible, in compliance with relevant regulation; and that it delivers outstanding service to its customers. As Site Manager, you will manage the safety of all people on the site and for site compliance with regard to health; welfare; people management; cost; quality; legislative; and environmental matters. You are responsible for ensuring that site targets are achieved. You will need to communicate with external customers including clients, the Environment Agency, Animal Health and any visitors to the site. This company is a well-established and respected leader within the Anaerobic Digestion Sector, that can offer fantastic progression opportunities to the successful candidate!
- Based or willing to relocate to the West Midlands region.
- Proven experience in working within an industry with clear quality protocols
- Experience of working with or part of a gas to grid plant
- Previous ability/qualification of ensuring site and team safety
- Previous ability/qualification of leading and motivating a team
- Computer literate
- Knowledge and proven ability or working within an ISO Management System or similar
- Experience of working within a regulated environment, knowledge of similar process and an agriculture environment
- Managing a small team as a supervisor or above
- A collaborative team worker who communicates well.
- Ownership and responsibility to get the job done safely and on time
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Good problem solver
- Continually improve what they, and the team can deliver
Salary to £47,000 + £5,000 Annual Bonus + Van + GREAT BENEFITS + Total 33 Days holiday (incl. BH)!! 45 hour working week, Bupa, enhanced pension, welfare benefits, life assurance - all included!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.