Aftersales Manager – Northamptonshire Based. Machinery Manufacturer – Circa £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + Bonus + Vehicle + company benefits package!
Our retained client is a well-established UK manufacturer of Groundcare Machinery supplying to customers via a National dealer network.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical aftersales support, deal with warranty claims, liaise with production, sales, and service managers to continually improve products and the service to the customer.
You will be experienced in aftersales technical support, dealer management and support, be an exceptional communicator, with excellent customer facing and relationship building skills.
Based at Head office in Northamptonshire, with frequent travel throughout the UK (infrequently to Europe).
- Experience within a Technical Aftersales or Service Manager position
- Qualified in mechanical / Ag Engineering
- Experience of managing a dealer network
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing experience
- A ‘can do’ attitude and approach to work
- Groundcare sector experience would be desirable
- Team management experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience of Import / Export would be beneficial.
- Able to travel as required (UK and Europe)
- Circa £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + Bonus + Vehicle + company benefits package!
If interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.