This Customer Service Manager job vacancy position will involve managing a team of four Customer Service Representatives based in their Malvern office. You will be reporting into the UK Manager of this fantastic international agricultural company. No agricultural knowledge / experience is required, they are just looking for someone that has a good background/experience in a Customer Service Supervisor / Customer Service Manager type role. This experienced Customer Service Manager will provide excellent customer service. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Manage the customer service team of four, you will ensure that current service procedures, policies and standards are maintained and make improvements where required
- Improve the overall customer service experience, creating engaged customers, both internal and external
- Oversee operation of the Global product order desk for the product, this will include order processing, inputting, global shipping documentation and handling customer queries (internal and external)
- Deputise for any team member and their function if they are absent
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Order process, organise shipping, raise purchase orders, check invoicing, assist in stock control management
- Checking customer invoices and signing credit notes, posting sales
- Maintaining the master files for customer and client records
- Health & Safety committee member
- Attend production meetings
- Helping the commercial team with data/sales enquiries
- Answering telephones
- Customer service assistance
- Providing sales data and reports
- Assist in management part of field stock return process
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager / supervisor
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Understanding of the agriculture industry would be an advantage
- Ability to think strategically, lead manage and delegate
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Administration skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
Circa £30k basic. Plus great benefits package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.