Agricultural Engineer – Herefordshire
This Engineer - Herefordshire job vacancy is with a leading agricultural / horticultural manufacturer. The role will be part office based and part field based. The key objectives of the role are:
- Prototype Design and Development
- Solidworks based CAD development
- Prototype Testing
- Construction/User Manual Updates
- Technical Marketing Support
- Technical Support (After training)
A forward-thinking agricultural / horticultural manufacturer.
• Degree/HND in Agricultural/Mechanical/Structural Engineering
• Practical, hands-on experience in the horticultural or agricultural world, with sound mechanical knowledge and aptitude
• Some knowledge of drawing office/production procedures and processes would be useful
• A self-starter with the ability to work on his or her own initiative, plan well and follow through to project completion
• Good IT skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Solid-Works ability is useful but not essential
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Starting salary: £32,000 - £38,000 basic, personal development and training, 23 days holiday per annum, loyalty scheme, pension, private healthcare after 12 months and a vibrant social calendar all year round. They look to continually promote from within!
To Apply: Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, International Recruitment Director - Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.