Working for a highly prestigious and extremely well regarded organisation and well-known brand, this Agricultural / Rural County Advisor – Kent you will be a key local source of knowledge and able to offer advice and guidance on matters of rural / agricultural policy and membership. You will be able to network effectively, bringing individuals together to energise lobbying campaigns and promote agricultural causes, throughout Kent and the South East. You will provide advice on agricultural/horticultural policy and supply chain issues, following national guidelines and procedures to elected officeholders, members and group secretaries in the County.
A true market leading manufacturer and supplier agricultural products and rural products.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of agricultural and rural policy issues.
- Management experience and expertise
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, able to adapt to content and style to a wide range of audiences
- Skill and experience in public speaking and delivery of effective presentations
- Effectively promote the organisation within the local community
- Able to manage conflict and deal with difficult and challenging situations e.g. county meetings
- Experienced in networking and stakeholder management
- Competent and confident in dealing with the media including TV and radio .
Basic Salary: Circa £35,525 basic. Benefits: Great benefits package, company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.