Agricultural Strategic Marketing & PR Manager – UK (Home based role)
THE JOB VACANCY:
This Agricultural Strategic Marketing & PR Manager – UK (Home based role) job vacancy will be working for a worldwide player within the agricultural industry. You will be working for an extremely well-regarded organisation with fantastic and market-leading products! You will be responsible for implementing the long, medium and short term marketing strategies and to implement the marketing initiatives for the UK & Ireland business in line with the strategic direction for this worldwide player. The position offers and excellent opportunity for personal development, with high exposure to business challenges in one of the most advanced agricultural markets worldwide. Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Europe, the successful candidate will manage the marketing team, and will work from a home-base within the UK. A high level of travel will be required within UK & Ireland and Europe. We are looking for a highly motivated marketing professional who can work autonomously and proactively within all levels of the organisation. This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone to really excel in the marketing arena and own career!
- Create and manage the strategic marketing and PR plan, in line with business objectives.
- In collaboration with the commercial team, design and implement advanced farmer centric solutions, in order to generate differentiation and marketing pull.
- Assess and implement tools to deliver and implement the marketing strategy.
- Contribute to specific campaigns.
- Provide support and input at agricultural shows and events.
- Analyse and produce technical information to support marketing initiatives.
- Drive the Digital Marketing activities
- Share best practice within business unit markets
- Manage the PR activities for the UK & Ireland, with special emphasis on the regulatory and legislative framework.
A worldwide player within the agricultural industry with enviable products!
- A degree or equivalent in Marketing.
- A high level of Marketing/Commercial experience in Agribusiness. International experience is an advantage.
- A good understanding of farming issues.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- High adaptability / flexibility, with strong cultural awareness. Willingness to travel.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills: both written and verbal.
- An understanding of statistics.
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A highly attractive rewards package, company car, pension and private health along with definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.