Agronomy Sales Manager – UK and Ireland – Competitive Salary – to £45k (Negotiable) + Benefits!!
My client, a highly regarded, rapidly expanding distributor of biologically friendly fertilisers, seeks an Agronomy Sales Manager to join their ethically focused, innovative, progressive company.
- Manage a small sales team and distributor network
- Deliver agronomy, soil fertility, nutritional and biological consultancy mainly to farms in your area
- Advise and be involved with all agronomy aspects: crop protection guidance, nutrient management, soil fertility consultancy and provide appropriate advice to customers
- Develop strong relationships with farmers, customers and distributors
- A passion for precision and sustainable farming techniques
- Prior agronomy experience
- BASIS and FACTs qualifications
- Established client base & local farmer contacts preferred but not essential
- Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge in crop/animal nutrition, soil fertility and biology
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- A Full Clean UK/Ireland driving licence
- Ability to self-motivate and work unaided
- Ability to follow up leads and assist with business development
- Experience managing a sales team
- Passion for continued learning and personal self development
- A flexible approach to changing workloads
A competitive remuneration package (up to £45k) based on prior experience and qualifications. A range of infield plant sap meters will also be provided.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.