This Amenity Sales Manager position is with a leading horticultural, landscaping and amenity company. Based from one of their offices in Herefordshire, this would suit an experienced amenity sales person looking to progress.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- It is anticipated that 1 – 2 days a week will be based at Head Office, with key tasks telephone sales, sales admin, sales meetings.
- It is anticipated that 3 – 4 days a week the role will be based on the road visiting customers with the intention of taking orders, reserves and building customer relationships.
- Hosting customers at multiple sites.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Representing the business at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Assisting the team on product developments, marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Creating proposal documents, presentations, tender documents as and when required.
- Recording sales and order information within the CRM system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Feeding future buying trends back to the wider team as required.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Some experience of amenity sales.
- Commutable to Herefordshire..
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a busy office environment.
- Reasonable IT skills (training would be given).
- Driving licence.
Basic Salary: Highly competitive basic! £££. Plus excellent commission structure! As well as company car, pension, full package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.