Arable Farm Worker– Norfolk
The Job Role:
Working for a highly reputable family owned business, this full time Arable Farm Worker job vacancy is based in the beautiful Norfolk countryside. This company produces a full range of combinable crops. Day to day general farm duties will include:
- Maintenance of farm machinery
- Spraying Crops (PA1 & PA2 qualification)
- Cropping operations including cultivating, planting, fertilising and harvesting
- Prep of farm machinery and daily maintenance including pre-start checks
- Operating all farm machinery; tractors tillage, spray and harvesters
- Workshop skills and general servicing of farm machinery experience
Highly reputable arable farm in Norfolk.
- Arable farm work experience.
- Ability to carry out directions diligently, either working alone or with others.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring you have all the information and equipment required to carry out tasks.
- Respond to what can be a highly changeable work environment at times
- Display problem solving skills, relevant to your experience.
Starting basic salary at £20,000 - £24,000 basic depending upon experience. Plus overtime paid at £15ph! Benefits inc. House available if required for employee and immediate family.
To apply, please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, Recruitment Director: Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.