Area Farms Manager – Fresh Produce – East of England – Salary: Depending on Experience
My client is seeking an Area Farms Manager to join their established and hugely successful, international fresh produce, farming business.
Reporting directly to the Farming Director, the successful candidate will manage a team of fifteen personnel, focusing primarily on, the production of Beetroot and Onions, from seed, to harvest. Working to budgets, you will oversee all aspects of day-to-day operations, as well as providing input into the future planning of the business.
The Candidate – Experience & Qualifications:
- Farm management experience.
- Fresh produce experience – beetroot and onions preferably.
- Experience of working to high expectations when it comes to yield and quality.
- Experience supervising small teams.
- BASIS/FACTS qualified would be an advantage.
- Agriculture/related qualifications are advantageous.
- Counterbalance and rough terrain forklift truck qualification an advantage.
- Tractor driving.
- Full driving licence.
The Candidate – Personal Profile:
- An energetic, positive attitude and approach.
- Ability to think strategically about the future.
- Ability to motivate and engage both experienced and inexperienced teams.
- A progressive mindset with the ability to embrace the modern systems recently implemented; including, the business ERP that is responsible for ensuring accurate numbers around stock and purchasing.
- Excellent communication skills.
An extremely competitive remuneration package (depending on experience) + benefits.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.