Working for a key supplier of parts and accessories within the agricultural machinery.
This exciting opportunity is to join our clients existing UK sales team for a rapidly expanding agricultural spare parts business that will offer an excellent and exciting career challenge for the right candidate.
- Ideally based in the South West of the UK. (Bristol and down the M5 Corridor region).
- Working experience and knowledge of the UK agricultural sector.
- Sales based qualifications and/or relevant experience within the agricultural parts and aftersales market.
- Some technical agricultural machinery knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Ideally experience of selling to dealers and repair shops etc.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer literacy.
- Must be willing and able to travel within the territory including frequent overnight stays
- A clean UK driving license.
- £25k - £30k Basic Salary
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Phone and additional company benefits apply.
Please email your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.