Bio Statistician– East Midlands – To £43k + Benefits!!
This Bio Statistician job vacancy, based in East Midlands, will be working for an independent company within the Agricultural sector for a contract of 12 – 18 Months.
The role will involve research, analysing, interpretation, and reporting. Managing and leading projects. Providing statistical expertise to customers and research organisations.
There is the potential for digression within this business should permanent positions become available.
- Degree standard in Economics/Agriculture or another numerate discipline, or relevant experience
- Experience of preparing and delivering economic/market analysis
- Experience of using modern IT applications
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Evidence of working effectively within a team
- Knowledge of agricultural sector preferable, but not essential
Superb salary up to £43,000 pa (dependant on experience)
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Manager at: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are the number one market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.