KEY JOB PURPOSE:
Based in Milton Keynes, the key purpose of this job as “Biosolids Sales & Marketing Manager” will be to be responsible for Sales & Marketing of Biosolids & other waste derived products produced by this major utilities company. To secure sales, deliver a forward plan of outlets/sales & proactively manage external stakeholders within the legislative & Internal standard frameworks. To develop a sales strategy and ensure financial performance and a consistent approach to customer product and service provision. To coach, support and performance manage the sales & marketing team of seven people. You will manage a budget circa £700k p.a.
The role will involvemanagement of overall sales process, to ensure overall revenue is in line with annual target, with appropriate outlets sourced in order to ensure that haulage & spreading costs are within budgets. Provide suitable sales outlets for the production of biosolids & waste derived products (including water sludges) in line with financial revenue & cost targets. As well as product support, promotion and customer service legislative compliance, and adherence to internal standards, including quality & environmental management systems as well as strong people management.
A major water utilities company.
- Degree/HND – preferably in an agricultural discipline
- Substantial experience & knowledge of farming practises, reclamation and organic recycling operations.
- Substantial Sales & marketing experience in a management role.
- People & communication skills - ability to deal effectively with people at all levels (internally & externally).
- Biosolids experience
- Computer literate – experienced in Microsoft Products (Excel; Word; Powerpoint etc)
- Leadership skills and management experience
- Logistics management and contracting knowledge
- Financial reporting
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting biosolids recycling
- FACTS and BASIS qualified
- Waste Management & Marketing Qualifications desirable, but not essential
Circa £53k basic (dependent upon level and experience). The benefits package is extremely competitive, including a company car, annual bonus of up to 17.5%, private healthcare and a very competitive bonus scheme.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.