The Job Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Breeding Programme Trials Assistant for a major and well-established vegetable breeder, with a worldwide portfolio of successful varieties. This company’s trials site, stores and laboratory facilities are based near Cambridge and we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to work on the breeding trials programme. This is a highly varied role. Reporting to the Site Manager key responsibilities include:
· accurate and timely recording of trials data and reporting of results
· assisting with the management of large data sets
· maintenance and presentation of trials photographs
· supervision of casual staff during harvesting, grading and assessments of clones
· assisting with off-site trials and demonstration sites as required
The company can offer a great benefits package, as well as fantastic opportunities for ongoing career development!
Major Vegetable Breeder with a worldwide portfolio of successful varieties.
· Possesses the ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
· A logical and systematic approach to collection and reporting of data.
· An eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
· A flexible approach to manage peak seasonal workloads.
· An interest in GB agriculture generally.
· A full UK Driving Licence is essential but other training will be provided.
Excellent remuneration and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience, as well as fantastic opportunities for ongoing career development.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.