Business Development Manager – Electric Vehicles – United Kingdom –Basic Salary to £45,000 + Commission + Bonus + Vehicle + Pension + Benefits!!!
My client seeks a Business Development Manager to initially support the launch of their new electric vehicle range and then to build a strong dealer network in the UK, actively pursuing & managing sales opportunities to increase sales.
- Advance the dealer network to deliver the optimum standards in customer support, brand profile and the technical sales needs of the dealer
- Develop and grow sales and market penetration of the company’s vehicles through identifying, appointing and working closely with the dealer network.
- Provide support as required by phone, email and regular visits and when required, via demonstration activity.
- Strong business Development experience
- Previous Electric Vehicle sales experience would be an advantage.
- OR experience of selling machinery direct to the amenity or golf sectors.
- Previous experience of setting up dealerships would be an advantage.
- Proficient user of CRM systems
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Able to travel extensively throughout the UK
Salary to £45,000 + Good Commission + 10% Performance Bonus + Vehicle + Pension + Benefits!!!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.