Business Development Manager – Global Food Sustainability - London
The Job Vacancy:
This Business Development Manager – Food Sustainability – London job vacancy will be working for a major food ingredients company based from their London Head office. This is a newly created role for an individual who is looking for the opportunity to take ownership, drive growth and be part of a global team while leading the development of new services and income opportunities for this major food ingredients company. The role does require a moderate amount of global travel for new business development and oversee successful regional delivery. This really is a great company to be part of, with great opportunities due their continued global expansion for successful individuals.
An award-winning and worldwide organisation food ingredients organisation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate is familiar with sustainable supply chains, agriculture commodity producers and civil society organisations in a context of services and product development.
- Ability to operate at ease either autonomously or as part of a team.
- Must thrive on driving revenue growth and inspiring others through influencing key stakeholder’s involvement and uptake of new services and products.
- A results-oriented leader with excellent commercial acumen.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of business development in the context of international supply chains and sustainability
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence at a senior level
- Willing to challenge and address barriers to change and to encourage collaborative working and effective relationship building, both inside and outside the organisation
- Sensitive to political dynamics and ability to use this to tactfully manage relationships, build consensus and resolve conflict
A highly competitive starting salary is offered circa £42,000 - £50,000 basic (dep. Upon experience) as well a superb full benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities!
Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, UK and International Recruitment Director at: Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are the number one market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.