Business Systems Support – IT Systems - Lincolnshire UK – Salary to £28K + Benefits!!
My client, based in the UK, is a market leader producing and exporting both nationally and globally, an exclusive range of plant nutrients and crop health promoters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily support and maintenance of the company’s Business Systems. You will plan and deliver end user training and assist with implementing upgrades and new systems. In addition, some involvement will be required in assisting the current IT Support Team with day to day ticketing queries and absence coverage.
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience working hands-on with
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision / NAV in a business support role
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Organised with excellent inter-personal skills
- Hard working, enthusiastic, with a calm outlook
- Experience of managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of training small groups of end users in using various IT software
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- User acceptance testing and sign-off
- IT Technical knowledge
- IT troubleshooting experience
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, working comfortably under pressure whilst being approachable
- Full, Clean driving licence as there will be inter site travel
Excellent salary package, including benefits.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Office and Recruitment Manager to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.