Chemical Process Operator – Wiltshire – Salary Circa £25,000 + Bonus!!
The company is a global leader in the development and supply of a wide range of technological farming solutions.
Supporting the Operations Manager to ensure a positive and safe working environment for all team members, the successful candidate will be responsible for all manufacturing and production procedures, as per GMP/Vet Med requirements. As such, you will provide management, support and guidance to the production team, ensuring manufacturing performance targets are achieved and that the production operation meets key operational metrics in serving customers and driving area/business profitability.
- Experienced in chemical production.
- Be certified to operate counterbalance forklift truck.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently with personnel in R&D and QA departments
- Be familiar with operating procedures for scales, hoists, flow meters, valves etc.
- Basic English & Maths qualifications (GCSE or equivalent).
- Familiar with procedures such as lock-out/tag-out, confined space, HAZMAT, forklift safety and various other safety measures.
- Working knowledge of SAP Systems.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and 5’s.
- Physically fit with a diligent and detail focused approach to work.
Salary circa £25,000 + attractive bonus & benefits package.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.