Our client is a global leader in the production of specialist fertilisers and crop nutrition products used worldwide in a variety of applications.
Working from home, you will be responsible for developing close working relationships with both distributors and independent agronomists throughout East Anglia. You will support them on farm as required and influence their decision-making process to promote the company’s product offering where technically appropriate. This is a technical sales role to maximise their fertiliser sales throughout East Anglia.
· An Agricultural Qualification is essential
· BASIS and FACTS qualifications for agriculture are also required
· The successful candidate is likely to be experienced in advising within the agricultural sector and of adding value to the their customers business through providing technical advice directly to the farmer/grower.
· A proven ability to generate new business.
· Ability to work from home, with excellent planning and time management skills.
· Personal integrity with resilience, tenacity and a mature attitude.
· Have the stature, technical authority and people skills to develop strong personal relationships, both with customers and colleagues.
An excellent basic circa £45,000 - £60,000 + car + healthcare scheme, pension and performance related bonus, as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.