Experienced Dairy Farm Manager – Abu Dhabi – at £55,000 - £80,000 (0% TAX RATE!) + Superb Additional Benefits!!!
The Job Role:
We are actively searching for an Experienced Dairy Farm Manager (750 strong herd) for our prestigious client in Abu Dhabi, and welcome all international applicants with the desired experience to apply. You will be responsible for the financial and physical performance of the farm, and as such will be highly knowledgeable, experienced and skilled in all aspects of a Dairy Farm business. There are so many benefits to working in Abu Dhabi, least of all the 0% tax rate!
A major profitable farming group within the United Arab Emirates.
- Previous experience within a dairy farming role. Will consider not only dairy farm managers, but also Head Herdsman looking for their next step up.
- An agricultural degree would be beneficial.
- Natural leader / management skills.
- Business / commercial understanding of farming.
- Up to date knowledge (demonstratable) of agriculture and production management techniques.
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of nationalities that include non-native English language speakers.
Starting salary at £55,000 - £80,000 basic depending upon experience (0% TAX RATE!)+ flights + housing! Plus fantastic overall benefits package!
Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, International Head Hunter / Executive Search Specialist: Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.