Environmental and Sustainability Adviser (Fruit Producer) – International – Competitive salary and benefits package!
This Environmental and Sustainability Advisor position is for a Global leader in the growing, production and distribution of fresh fruit.
The ideal candidate will have experience of environment and sustainability within South America, Chile, California, South Africa or Portugal. Location is not imperative within those countries, as there will be the need for extensive travel globally.
The role is responsible for improving and enhancing the living conditions of the environment. The successful candidate will be suitably qualified in Environmental Science or a related field, with an excellent understanding of environmental and natural sciences; who will oversee and advise to ensure the companies compliance with all relevant regulations related to environmental matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant field.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Agricultural or Horticultural experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- A knowledge of regulatory requirements and interpretations.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish would be a great advantage.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
- Computer literacy: MS Office
- Experience of Environmental Audits
- Able to provide a summary of each countries’ legislative guidelines of individual countries
- Identify environmental risk and unsustainable practices and work with individual country managers to get to a practical solution.
- Develop and recommend solutions in each country to address the lack of sustainable practices regarding environmental matters.
- Develop systems to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Act as the interface between management and outside agencies in resolving major environmental issues.
- Outstanding communication, influence, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and interpret data
- Quality control analysis skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Aptitude to solve problems quickly with advanced conflict resolution skills
Competitive salary and benefits package!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.