Equestrian Centre - Yard & Facilities Manager - Lincolnshire
THE JOB VACANCY:
This is a fantastic job for an individual that is passionate and experienced with horses and the equestrian sector. Based in Lincolnshire, this Equestrian Yard & Facilities Manager job will have varied and exciting responsibilities. You will teach riding skills to students and external customers, be responsible for the care and welfare of all horses and supervise, motivate and guide students and staff, liaising with internal teams to ensure the effective delivery of practical work experience. You will also contribute to and deliver the business plan for the Equestrian Centre as well as developing and organising equine events and competitions for the organisation.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated you should also have relevant and recent experience in a large equine commercial enterprise and a BHSAI or equivalent qualification.
- You must be able to turn out horses and the yards to a high standard and organise staff and yard routines effectively.
- Motivation to work with children and young people
- Positive outlook
- Self -motivated
- Works well under pressure
- Responsive to a wide range of customers
- Circa £22,000 - £23,000 basic + benefits package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
If this role appeals to you, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.