European Business Development Manager – Agricultural Machinery / Equipment. Very Competitive Salary + bonus + Benefits Package!!
My client, a North American company specialising in the supply of specialist Agricultural and Horticultural equipment to the commercial and retail markets, are seeking a European Development Manager.
To play a pivotal role in the European business unit expansion focused on dealer development and business to business commercial customers. The successful candidate will lead the sales revenue for the region with an emphasis on the commercial business and building a dealership network, while supporting the management of a team of Territory Managers who will drive the Retail business.
You will have experience of managing a remote team. Be a confident leader. Possess good account management, dealer development, sales, budgeting and reporting skills.
This position reports direct to the Managing Director in North America.
- Experience within a similar Machinery focused role - Agriculture / Horticulture / Agronomy / Hydroponics etc
- Previous Experience of managing a sales team.
- Able to travel extensively.
- English is a must, Spanish, German are strong assets
- 5 years of Business Development and Sales Management experience.
- Technical Machinery experience is a must (agriculture, equipment, horticulture)
- Demonstrate a ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude
- Post-secondary education is a must; technical or engineering an asset
- Demonstrated technical abilities (communicating, hands-on, problem solving)
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers throughout Europe
- Proven success in communicating with various styles of personalities
- Knowledge of sales processes, CRM tools, territory planning abilities; Salesforce an asset.
- Sound communication skills (oral, listening, written)
- A high degree of integrity
- Full Drivers Licence.
A competitive remuneration package is available based on prior experience.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.