Major international manufacturer of agricultural harvesting equipment machinery – key players in the industry!
Job reports to: International Sales Director
Location: Germany based.
Territory: Covering the whole of Europe 70% Travel required initially, but will rapidly decrease over time!
Travel: Domestic and international travel required
Purpose and scope of role:
Lead the European team in developing and supporting the company’s business in Europe. My Client is looking for someone to extensively grow the dealer network throughout east and west Europe, mainly from scratch, working from a base in Germany.
Primary job responsibilities:
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
· Develop and manage a Dealer Network in Europe. Provide and lead sales support functions.
· Prepare product pricing and recommend dealer discount programs.
· Maintain inventory levels appropriate to demand.
· Prepare and meet budgets pertaining to my clients business.
· Liaise with suppliers, accountants, lawyers, finance companies and bankers as necessary.
· Work closely with the company’s Parts Department and Parts Distribution service providers in all areas of parts support in Europe.
· Manage incoming orders and the logistics and import process for inbound container shipments.
· Market research, including identification and maintenance of relevant information such as market maps, shares and potentials, competitors and their activities, and distribution opportunities and models.
· Oversee and carry out marketing activities including media placement, demonstration programs, field day activities, dealer promotions, etc.
· Brand image development and support through coordination of budgets and assistance in development of promotional materials and items at exhibitions, at dealer clinics, open houses, etc.
· Communicate with representatives of the company regarding all areas of the European operations.
· Develop and maintain safe operating procedures.
· Other duties as assigned by the Export Manager.
· Salary Very open and negotiable depending upon the right person
· Guideline £50k-£80k Basic Salary
· Plus Bonus to be discussed
· Many benefits
Please email your CV to: Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.