We are working exclusively with a market leader within the fertiliser arena. This Technical Export Sales Manager position (working from home) will involve selling a range of specialist agricultural fertilisers to farmers, growers and distributors throughout the sales territory of the Middle East and Asia, alongside a strong sales team. The role will involve a small amount of international travel (approx. 6 weeks per year) and would either suit a seasoned sales professional from the agricultural fertiliser arena or an up and coming individual with limited experience (but excellent fertiliser knowledge), looking for an opportunity to really be trained, coached and the chance to make their mark with this fantastic opportunity!
A national and market leading fertiliser manufacturer.
- Recent sales experience within fertilisers or experienced in agronomy/field trials and wanting to get into sales.
- Looking for an opportunity to make their mark!
- Extremely enthusiastic.
- Looking for a company that will really invest in them.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Highly customer focused individual.
- Someone that is genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about their work.
- Looking for a long-term career with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Basic Salary: Extremely competitive dependent upon level and experience circa £25,000 - £45,000 basic! Plus superb OTE’s!
- Benefits: Excellent benefits package, all work from home equipment and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.