Factory Maintenance Engineer – Norfolk – Salary to £34,000 – Mon – Friday Hours + Benefits!!
The company, based in the UK, is a market leader producing and exporting both nationally and globally, an exclusive range of plant nutrients and crop health promoters.
The successful candidate will attend to the day-to-day reactive and planned maintenance within the production facility. Duties will include:
- Performing effective hands-on breakdown fault finding and repair.
- Installing new equipment.
- Plan and carry out proactive maintenance (planned) to minimise downtime.
- Record keeping.
- Add value and contribute toward improvements in buildings, plant and equipment reliability
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements / procedures are observed at all times
- Potential travel to the company’s other UK sites to assist in projects.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- A related mechanical qualification would be an advantage.
- A positive, reliable and consistent “can do” attitude
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- A confident, methodical and determined approach
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A logical, precise and accurate approach to work and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and conversant in MS office applications
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary to £34,000 – Mon – Friday Hours + Pension + Healthcare + Benefits!!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.