We are currently exclusively recruiting for one of the UK’s biggest Fresh Produce/Food Production companies, that offers fantastic progression opportunities for employees. Based in West Sussex, this Farm Manager will be responsible for a vegetable production facility with a workforce of c300 people and a production of 185MT weekly. As a Farm Manager with this business, you will be required to take full responsibility for:
- The overall day to day running of the farm operations and site profitability
- Leading and directing the work of all employees on site
- Overseeing all aspects of company policy, production methodology and site initiatives
- Continuously improve the process / standards of the site and implement changes as required
One of the UK’s biggest Fresh Produce/Food Production companies
- Proven track record in either growing or people management, ideally will have element of both, or demonstrate ability to develop both
- Fresh produce / food production / agricultural / horticultural background.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Ability to address immediate problems, create instant, relevant decisions to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to understand budgets, management accounts and product costings
Circa £35k basic, plus yearly bonus £10k = £45k total. Great benefits package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.