Farm Operative’s (Horticulture) – North Hampshire Area – Up to £30,000 Salary + Bonus + Benefits + On-going training + Accommodation Available on site.
The Job Role:
Due to company growth and customer demand for their product, my retained client is seeking operatives to support the growing operation on farm.
The successful candidate will be a competent machine operator, with general arable or commercial horticulture experience.
The position will be a part of a small team with responsibility for preparation, planting, cultivation and harvest.
If you possess much of the following skillset and experience (training will be provided), please get in touch asap!
- Experienced in operating a range of farm machinery.
- PA1 and PA2 would be an advantage
- Irrigation experience
- Practical mechanical experience would be an advantage
- A good team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Full driving licence.
- Up to £30,000 Salary depending on experience.
- Performance bonus of approx. £1000 - £1500 per annum
- 7:30 - 4:30 standard hours, 5 days per week. Time off in lieu for additional hours
- Employer pension contribution 5%
- Ongoing training and personal development
- On site accommodation available
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director - Admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.