CALLING ALL GRADUATES!
This Graduate Field Service Technician/Agricultural Engineer job – Agricultural Equipment is with a leading Farm Machinery / Agricultural Machinery / Tractor manufacturer, with an enviable reputation throughout the world. Based in Thailand you will be responsible for:
Providing both Onsite & Offsite technical support to Dealers, Importers and Field Staff through:
- Technical concern investigation
- Problem solving
- Installation, Set up, Calibration, & Field Commissioning AG Tractor Product
- Support the regional Training Department with Operator Training
- Field visits to both Importer/Dealer premises & customer sites
- Coach Importers/Dealers on the most effective support methods, use of offline & online technical information and support tools to ensure maximum benefit obtained from all product support resources
- identifying and reporting process improvements
- Assist Product Support staff in preparation of Service information: Product Changes, Service Updates, monitor and support queries
A world leading Farm Machinery / Agricultural Machinery / Tractor manufacturer – with extremely enviable products!
· Will consider a recent agricultural engineering graduate from the UK!
· Must speak English fluently.
· Good agricultural machinery knowledge.
· Prepared to relocate to Thailand.
· Agricultural background with broad & practical knowledge of agricultural practices
· Highly competitive basic salary on offer circa £21,000 basic! (dependent upon experience).
· Benefits: Relocation allowance, Fully expensed Company Car or car allowance, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
IF INTERESTED: Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk ASAP if interested and I will call you to discuss.
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.