Garden Centre Plant Supervisor – North Yorkshire – Extremely Competitive Salary – £20K - £29K!!
Our client, an independent and expanding Garden Centre business, is seeking a Supervisor to support their Plant Manager in helping to manage and maintain their recently developed outdoor plant area and to grow the business.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Supervising the plant area team
- Support with plant purchasing
- Waste management
- Responsible for health and safety within the plant area and for COSHH
- Support with managing all outdoor displays – plants, pots, fencing, compost, etc
- Stock control - responsible for stock taking all goods using the EPOS system alongside the Plant Manager
- Liaising with the garden centre manager to create plant promotions and plant based 'events'
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Excellent leadership skills
- LEAN management awareness
- Exceptional plant /horticultural knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- Previous buying experience
- Knowledge of EPOS systems and stock control
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to work some weekends and bank holidays
An extremely competitive remuneration package - £20,000 - £29,000 (DoE)
If interested, then please email your CV to John Mann at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.