Working as a General Manager for a major manufacturer of farm machinery and equipment, this is an excellent opportunity. The ideal candidate will be both technically and commercially capable and on an upwards career trajectory. The General Manager is the strategic business partner and a key member of the senior leadership team, supporting the Directors, Heads of Department and their teams, to ensure financial and commercial targets are delivered.
· Degree qualified in an agricultural or business discipline.
· Working experience within the farming sector.
· Able to build constructive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure a good level of support and challenge
· Strong attention to detail, ensuring work produced is always accurate
· High level of commercial awareness.
· Able to lead and manage a team of direct and indirect reports
· Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
· High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Appreciation of the importance of customer service.
· Energetic and highly motivated in pursuit of business growth and success.
· An awareness of marketing strategies, company image and reputation management
· UK and international travel.
· Full driver’s license.
Basic Salary to £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package + Progression Opportunities.
If you are interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director at: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.