Global Head of Sales / Sales Director – Poultry and Pig Technology – circa £100k basic!
We are currently recruiting for a Global Head of Sales / Sales Director job vacancy for a major international manufacturer of Agricultural Technology Solutions for the agricultural pig & poultry marketplace. You will be working for a major manufacturer of poultry and swine highly innovative technical solutions, specifically tailored for agricultural conditions enhancing production yields and animal welfare, with category leading durability. This Global Head of Sales role will be managing sales and the established sales team for the UK and European market, with additional international exposure globally. The successful candidate will develop and execute against the business plan, using their knowledge of the market, network contacts, commercial and negotiation skills to play a major part in seizing the market opportunity and supporting the transition of this business from their current market position to a business of global scale, through acceleration of direct customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Development and execution of the Sales and Marketing Strategy, to agreed revenue targets within agreed timescales.
- Effective management of the sales and marketing effort of the business.
- Building Market Intel and lead in market intel requirements to rest of the business. Enhancing knowledge of the competitive landscape, and feeding in competitive analysis to Sales & Marketing strategies and activities.
- Strengthen the organisations market and selling propositions, and increase market share in line with agreed targets and goals.
- Revenue and demand pipeline generation to agreed targets and goals.
- Customer and Distributor relationship management
- Work effectively with other cross functional departments to deliver results.
- Line management and leadership for BDMs (offshore staff), marketing, sales and back office teams, team meetings/briefings etc. as appropriate.
An international and award-winning manufacturer of agricultural technology solutions for the agricultural pig & poultry marketplace.
- Ambitious driven individual with excellent industry knowledge (especially poultry and swine) and excellent network of relevant contacts.
- Proven track record of success (10-15 yrs.) in a solution sales role within the Agri Tech sector.
- Highly commercial individual, with a strategic outlook and pragmatic approach.
- The ability to quickly build relationships both internally and externally, and hit the ground running.
- Strong and effective leadership skills.
- Proven track record in line management across sales and marketing functions.
- Recent SME experience – previous larger company experience is also of interest
- Self-starter who will drive results.
- Influential communicator – required to keep commercial contacts and sales team engaged
- Excellent negotiation skills
- International sales experience
- Foreign language skills preferred
Starting salary circa £100,000 basic. Plus fantastic commission, share options, full benefits package etc. As you would expect from a market leader!
If interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan (Recruitment Manager): email@example.com
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.