This Grain Farm Trader position is with a leading Farm Trading company in Cambridgeshire, with an enviable reputation throughout the UK market. You will be responsible for buying and selling a range of grains throughout the sales territory of Hampshire, Gloucester, Oxfordshire, dealing with a range of individuals including farmers, merchants, suppliers etc. As a Trader, you will be put through an excellent training scheme to get you up and running as quickly as possible and will be trained by the best players in the industry. The most important thing that this business is looking for in the recruit is personality and drive and some agricultural trading experience! There are great opportunities to progress and have a real career with a successful company like this.
A major grain trading company.
- Experienced in grain buying or selling.
- Possessing lots of ambition and drive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Looking for a real opportunity to learn.
- Sales & target driven.
- Looking for a long term successful career with plenty progression.
- Highly competitive basic salary on offer! (Circa £27k-£37k basic).
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car and Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.