The grass and forage specialist would work within my clients technology team, and would be responsible for managing research projects and planning knowledge transfer for grass and forage management. They would contribute to the flow of new and existing knowledge to beef and sheep producers, which can provide opportunities for practical improvement and create competitive advantage for the industries.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in an agricultural or relevant scientific subject and a relevant MSc or PhD would be desirable.
- You will have a good knowledge of grass and forage management and the ability to distil technical information into clear and practical knowledge transfer materials and activities.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships are essential, as are time management and prioritisation skills.
- UK Travel, but based out of the office in Warwickshire.
- My client will offer you a competitive salary of up to £35k Basic
- Plus; company car, pension and health insurance.
Please email your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.