Head of Production – Food Processing – Midlands – Basic Salary Circa £70,000 + 20% Bonus + Car + Excellent Benefits Package!!!
The Job Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a global market leader in poultry production.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible for 24/7 site production operation, with a compliment of approx. 150 staff. The ideal candidate will have a fresh food (primary or further processing) or FMCG background in large scale Production or Operations Management.
Role Responsibilities/Candidate Qualities:
· Achieving performance KPI’s.
· Managing efficiency, quality and yield / wastage.
· Experience of budget management and cost saving.
· Excellent people skills and passionate about achieving results through people. A strong leader, who is able to inspire others and build engaged and motivated teams.
· An ambassador of best production practices.
· Drives continuous improvement across cost, quality and safety, while working in an ever changing and growing environment.
· Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
· The ability to manage and influence key stakeholders.
· Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities. Logical approach to making decisions, promoting the customer comes first mindset.
· Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders.
· Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude.
· Embraces change and challenge.
Circa £70,000 (Negotiable depending on experience) + 20% Bonus + Car + Excellent Benefits Package!!!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan – Global Recruitment Director at admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.