HGV Driver - West Lothian, Scotland – Circa £29,000 basic + overtime! (No weekends / bank holidays!) + excellent overall benefits package!
We are currently looking to recruit an HGV Driver to work out of one of our clients site based in West Lothian, Scotland.Reporting to the site Service Manager, candidates must hold a current HGV 2 licence and able to travel throughout Scotland and overnight stays away from home will be necessary. You will also be expected to assist in general yard and warehouse duties when on site. This is a great company, with an enviable history and friendly team. For someone looking for a great work-life balance, there is no weekend or bank holiday work! The role comes with an excellent basic, as well as overtime and a great overall benefits package!
· HGV Licence is essential.
· Candidates will be highly motivated professionals with a pro- active approach and who enjoy working as part of a team but can also work just as well on their own.
· You will have excellent presentation and customer service skills and be able to build good working relationships at all levels.
· You will have a good work ethic and take a ‘can do’ approach to your work and a commitment to provide only the very best customer service to our customers.
· You will need to be highly motivated with a proactive approach, have excellent communication skills, and excellent customer service skills, as well as be able to use your initiative and work well in a team environment.
Circa £29,000 basic + overtime! (No weekends / bank holidays!) + excellent overall benefits package!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director - admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.