Woking for a major agricultural/rural company, we are looking to recruit a HR Adviser based in West Sussex which is a key and extremely important role for the business, to ensure the general smooth running of the business of the overall HR and staff administration activities of the business and to support the CEO, Group Secretaries and Directors in an organised and proficient manner.
- To ensure the Group complies with current and emerging HR legislation and to ensure the Group and/or staff are not in breach of requirements in relation to staff management issues.
- To carry out full administrative, PA and secretarial service to the CEO and various aspects of HR activity including recruitment, training, administration and record keeping and liaising with external employee benefit suppliers.
- To manage all of the company’s recruitment activity.
- To manage all of the company’s HR legislation and employee legislation.
- Be the focal point for elements of training set-up, liaise with training providers and follow through.
- Full PA duties including; delaing with telephone calls and correspondence, co-ordinating internal board meeting dates, key point of contact for business communication, undertake ad-hoc projects as required,
- Represent the company at major functions and events.
- Educated to degree level or old an equivalent vocational/professional qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Policies, procedures and their applications in the workplace.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging employment law.
- Experienced in HR activities.
- Self-motivated, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Extremely well presented.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent personal skills.
- Ability to deal at a range of levels.
Excellent basic £21k - £30k basic (dependent upon level and experience). 25 days holiday, pension, Life Cover, CIPD annual membership renewal, sick pay, company bonus, free on-site parking.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.