Based in the UK, working for one of the UK’s market leaders and biggest and enviable manufactured brands of fertiliser and agrochemicals, this Senior role: International Sales Support Agronomist position will involve assisting worldwide distributors, with some on site visits with sales teams throughout Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and Africa, with approx. 25%-50% travel. Working for one of the best companies in the fertiliser and agrochemicals world - rewards are endless and career progression opportunities are fantastic!
A UK market leading fertiliser and agrochemical manufacturer and distributor. One of the UK’s market leaders and biggest and enviable brands!
· Qualified Agronomist or agriculture training to degree level and field experience.
· Prepared to be based in their office in East Anglia.
· Ideally with an agricultural degree. (Not essential)
· Willing and able to travel overseas.
· Looking for a long-term career with excellent opportunities for progression.
· Superb communication skills.
· Extremely competitive basic salary!
· Benefits: Excellent training scheme, full benefits package, company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.