IT Support Technician – Norfolk – Salary: Circa £23,000 + Benefits
Our client is a highly regarded, leading UK based manufacturer, distributer and exporter of a range of fertiliser, plant health and crop nutrition products.
The company is looking to appoint an IT Technician, to assist in supporting the business’ IT infrastructure. Day-to-day responsibilities will be general IT support. However, the successful candidate will also be tasked with a number of wider duties; including:
- Raising, responding to and resolving support tickets.
- Building SharePoint sites and libraries.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware and software systems.
- Preventative maintenance on PCs and servers.
- Staff IT training.
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to talk about technology in simple terms
- A logical thinker
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working in an IT support environment
- Experience of working with Windows 10
- Experience of training user individually and as a group
- Experience of working with Office 365 specifically SharePoint
Salary Circa £23,000 + Benefits
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.