This exciting role is working for one of the UK’s market leaders in farm equipment and agricultural and equine supplies. Covering the area of Wales and Central England you will be liaising with key retailers at distributors at Head Office level and managing these key accounts for the business. This B2B Area Sales Manager role will be responsible for managing existing trade partners (through face-to-face visits) and identify/appoint new partners thereby growing sales of the business’s Agricultural/Equine range in Wales and Central England. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will join the Sales & Marketing team. He/She will be responsible for meeting agreed sales targets and increasing the awareness of this fantastic brand. The role will involve extensive travel therefore the base location is flexible. Product training will be provided. This really is not an opportunity to be missed!
One of the UK’s market leaders in farm equipment and agricultural and equine supplies.
- Develop solid working relationships with new and existing clients (90% account management / 10% new business).
- Key Account Management. Experience selling to central buyers at head-office level.
- Increase the awareness of and aspiration for their Branded Agricultural products.
- Effectively communicate market findings and customer insights to management.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and new trade partners.
- Report sales progress via weekly/monthly sales meetings and daily conference calls.
- Utilise CRM software for the collaboration of market and customer information.
- Create effective written proposals and tender documents.
- Travel extensively within the sales territories and attend networking events / trade exhibitions.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns to support brand development.
- Accurately complete and submit expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Support sales forecasting and budgeting in line with the business needs.
- Minimum 3 years field sales experience selling FMCG to B2B customers.
- A proven successful track record in sales is a prerequisite.
- A strong working knowledge of farming, agriculture and equine is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will display highly developed skills in sales, communication and negotiation.
- He/She should be customer focused and have a proven ability to achieve targets, drive initiatives and build/maintain effective working relationships with customers, colleagues and external organisations.
- Easily commutable to Wales / Central England.
Basic salary in the region of £30k per year plus bonus and a company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression! A fantastic long-term opportunity within a growing international business!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.