This Laboratory Administrator Position, based in a Yorkshire Laboratory is working for a major international, market-leading and well-respected player within the agricultural arena. Reporting directly to the Business Manager, this position will contribute to the efficient and accurate handling and recording of sample information and provide a high level of customer service.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Respond to customer enquiries from a variety of sources and provide a high level of customer service.
- Record, collate and distribute sampling supplies and stationary as required.
- Input customer and distributor data onto electronic system covering company data, services and pricing.
- Production of daily laboratory worksheets.
- Distribution of results via email/hard copy.
- Preparation, production and posting of invoices.
- Production, preparation and distribution of price lists, mailshots and other promotional information.
- Assist with sample reception to log incoming samples.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who can demonstrate ability to work accurately and on own initiative:
- GCSE standard or further education qualification in administration related subject
- Experience within an office environment
- Good numeracy, writing and computing skills
Good salary level available. Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.