National Sales Lead - Poultry Division (UK & Ireland) – Salary to £70,000 + Bonus + Car + Home Based + Benefits Package + Opportunities for progression!!
The Job Vacancy:
Our Client, a manufacturer of Biosecurity solutions to the Poultry Sector, are entering an exciting period of growth within the coming year. We are seeking a commercially minded National Sales Lead to head up the UK Poultry team, to direct, manage and take this established brand to a new level of success within the Poultry sector.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of Sales, Account Management and Business Development, both business to business and direct to customer specifically in the UK Poultry market.
You will possess strong commercial acumen, leadership skills, be a exceptional communicator and have the ability to operate at a strategic and practical level. Reporting into the Managing Director, this position will play a key part in reshaping the UK sales set up and direction, bringing new products to market while managing existing accounts and driving new business opportunities to deliver on the business growth strategy.
This is a home-based role, with travel throughout the UK & Ireland (Occasional International travel).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the UK Poultry industry in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development Roles
- Experience of dealing with major poultry businesses, Distributors (National and Independent) within the UK.
- Solid experience of building, managing and motivating a sales team
- Commercial acumen, ability to identify opportunities in the market place
- Analytical capacity, capacity to drive a P&L
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and CRM
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting, Negotiation and Closing Skills
- Highly motivated strategic thinker and self-starter who can translate this into goals and results.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Capable of working as a member of the Senior Management Team
- Salary to £70,000 + Bonus
- Company Car
- Home Based
- Potential for progression within the company.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.