We are currently recruiting for a Performance Off Road Vehicle Mechanic based in Warwickshire, covering the whole of Warwickshire.
What your role will involve:
Reporting into the Company Director your duties will include:
- Servicing of machines both on & off site
- PDI work
- Repairs of off-road performance vehicles
A fast growing family run business who specialise in providing all purpose vehicle solutions and accessories to a wide range of markets including Agriculture, Industry, Estate Management, Local Government & the Military. Due to significant growth they are looking to hire a full time mechanic on either an employed or on a self-employed basis. They are based in beautiful farmland in Warwickshire.
- We are looking for someone with a passion for off road vehicles who has experience in any form of car/tractor/off road mechanics
- Ability to work on own initiative and pro-actively, common sense and mechanically minded necessary.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally essential as there is a small amount of paperwork to be completed at times.
· Highly competitive basic salary on offer, great overall package.
IF INTERESTED: Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk ASAP if interested and I will call you to discuss.
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.