Covering the sales territory of Eastern England, including the East Midlands, South East, East Anglia and North Eastern England, this technical and practical Product Demonstrator job vacancy position will be working for a major nationwide manufacturer of commercial groundcare, forestry and garden machinery. This position will be working from home supporting and conducting practical machinery demonstrations with customers, being involved in occasional troubleshooting, occasional customer maintenance work, etc. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the market leaders within this specialist sector.
A major nationwide manufacturer of commercial groundcare, forestry and garden machinery.
- Commercial groundcare machinery and/or Forest & Garden industry practical experience is essential.
- Living in Eastern England.
- A mechanical interest and a practical ability is beneficial
- Team player but also able to work independently with a strong “self starter” attitude
- Commercially astute, numerate and with an appreciation for pricing, costs and profitability
- Shows initiative and a desire for development and improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building are essential qualities
- Good time management
- A good educational background with verbal and written communication skills
- IT Literate (MS Office suite)
- Full UK driving licence. A towing (B&E) category would be advantageous
- Must be flexible around the working day according to seasonal demands. Some weekend working support events will be required
Excellent basic salary (dependent upon experience). Circa £22,000 - £25,000. Plus fully expensed company van, great full benefits package allowance and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.