This exciting role is working for one of the UK’s market leaders, where you will be teh Product Manager / Product Champion for their range of agrochemicals. Based in East Anglia, you will have responsibility for sourcing and purchasing agrochemicals by developing purchasing agreements and strategies with suppliers, negotiating and ensuring terms are current with suppliers. Working within any relevant regulations to develop the business.
A UK market leading agrochemicals business.
- BASIS Qualified.
- MS Office skills – a good working knowledge of spreadsheets and basic data analysis (pivot tables, filters, basic functions)
- Demonstrable commercial skills
- Awareness of marketplace in relation to seed & fertiliser and inflation index, price fluctuations, external factors that can affect this market
- Good personal management skills – time, organisation – ability to manage a task through to completion – able to work effectively in a high pressure environment but also to manage the quieter times
- Communication skills – telephone – written contributions to newsletters
- Able to work effectively within a team providing support as needed
- Able to come up with ideas for improvement and development of the business
- Team player but also able to work alone and use own initiative
Basic salary in the region of £40k basic plus bonus, pension, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression! A fantastic long-term opportunity within a growing business!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.