Product Manager – Soft Fruit – South East UK – £25,000 - £45,000 (DOE) + Car + Excellent benefits package!
The Position / Company:
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager for a major international producer of soft fruit, supplying all the main retail chains within the UK. You will be the primary contact between the organisation and their grower base (Mainly SE England). You will assess crops and forecast volumes and timescales for production – feeding information into the Account Managers.
You will be an excellent communicator and a competent report writer, interpreting the practical and technical information from farm, into commercial information for the account managers.
My client will consider candidates with previous experience within a similar role, or a gradate with a few years industry experience.
This really is a fantastic company to be a part of with endless opportunities for ongoing career progression!
There will be a high level of national travel to fulfil this role.
- Could be either a graduate or an experienced individual (reflected in salary range)
- Produce/ soft fruit knowledge
- A practical agricultural or horticultural background or a Agri based commercial background.
- Full UK Driving License
- Flexible and prepared to drive long distances
- Ability to build good relationships with external growers
- Competent in Excel
- Good communicator and administrator
- High attentional to detail
- Approachable team player
- Ability to challenge and question professionally
- Uses initiative
- Organised individual
- Ability to manage own time and workload
- £25,000 to £45,000 PA Salary (some flexibility) dependent upon experience
- Company Car, Laptop, Phone etc
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension (NEST for first year, then private)
- BUPA (after 1 year)
- Home based with lots of travelling
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.