We are working exclusively with a well-known International veterinary and animal health product manufacturer, that are looking to add a Product Manager to their team, based in Northamptonshire. The Product Manager will develop, implement and manage marketing strategy, plans and communications for a comprehensive range of their new and existing veterinary/animal health products, which fully support the business goals.
- Formulate, implement and manage the annual marketing plans and campaigns for the products to achieve the strategy
- Preparation of pricing proposals and sales forecasts including marketing budget planning – for new and existing products
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory and legislative requirements for designated product range and communications associated with the range
- Planning and implementing new product launches, including:
- Preparation of pre-launch documentation
- Pre-launch preparation of marketing materials, forecasting, pricing, tactics and strategy
- Launch timetable and logistics
- Management of product post-launch
- Monitor, analyse and report on competitor, customer and consumer needs and trends to provide accurate market information to formulate the strategy
- Coordination of consistent, valuable and accurate marketing materials; including communications for internal and external use
- Provide technical backup, training and support for your products to the sales force, customer service, partners and customers
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified to Degree level – either science or marketing/business related
- Industry knowledge gained within veterinary and/or animal health sector
- Pharmaceutical technical knowledge
- Financial acumen and commercial awareness with an appreciation of challenges facing the industry
- Experience of implementing successful communication plans/campaigns using variety of media and support tools and initiatives
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills demonstrated by working in cross functional teams
Basic Salary: Circa £40k - £50k basic - negotiable dependent upon level and experience. Benefits: Excellent benefits package, car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.