Project Team Member – Horticulture. Midlands. Up to 37k + Excellent Benefits Package + Fantastic Career and Personal Development Opportunity!!!
Working for an independent company, this is a fantastic opportunity both within the company and to play a part in influencing change within the Horticultural sector.
You may be currently employed in a scientific, agronomic or engineering field applicable to horticulture. This post is open to candidates with all levels of experience within the horticultural sector as my client regards personal development opportunities as key to motivation and success. The candidates character, enthusiasm and personal qualities are as important as their experience and qualification.
- Educated to at least degree level in a scientific, agronomic or engineering field applicable to horticulture.
- A creative thinker, with the ability to understand a variety of technical challenges and to communicate the solutions clearly to a variety of the end users.
- A team player.
- Possesses drive, energy and creativity.
- Demonstrates good attention to detail.
- A good verbal and written communicator.
- The ability to multitask, and to deliver on time.
- A professional, self-aware and confident manner – Role Model qualities.
- Strong IT skills with standard software packages.
Basic Salary Range: £28,000 to £37,000 (dependent upon experience).
Excellent Benefits Package!!!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.