We are currently exclusively recruiting for one of the UK’s biggest Fresh Produce/Food Production companies, that offers fantastic progression opportunities for employees. Reporting to the Site General Manager, based in West Sussex, this Quality Assurance Manager position will be responsible for promoting quality ethos, establishing and protecting the quality standards and compliance systems throughout the site. The post will interact with the Group Quality and Continuous Improvement Teams. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining site compliance with the HACCP plan and the company quality management systems, ensuring that all quality controls, in respect of raw materials, process flow, finished products, materials, packaging, hygiene and environmental matters are strictly adhered to at Packhouse & Farm. You will also be responsible for promoting and implementing quality standards on the growing & harvesting site, training and managing the Quality Control Personnel within the Packhouse, implementing and monitoring hygiene practices throughout the site, as well as preparing for and conducting customer visits/audits and third party audits at Farm and Packhouse.
One of the UK’s biggest Fresh Produce/Food Production companies
- Must be from the food industry with some level of supervisory experience, ideally production.
- Previous experience in quality assurance, particularly within the Food Industry would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
- The individual will deal with strong experienced personalities across all business functions, so the ability to ‘hold their own’ and manage relationships is vital!
- Be highly self-motivated and understand the importance of teamwork
- Have excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Be a strong communicator in written and verbal presentation
- Be results driven & systems orientated
- Have strength of mind and determination
- Be able to stand by any decisions made
- Fluent English speaker
Circa £25k - £28k basic. Great benefits package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.